Peer into picture-perfect journeys from the new National Geographic book Wild Beautiful Places - read more...
8 Questions I Was Asked in Premarital Counseling That Every Couple Should Talk About
"For me, it meant I could discuss concrete things in our future without bringing it up myself—or freaking him out."
by Kayla Watkins
When in Mackinac Island in Michigan...
1. Walk the Bridge, of course! The walk begins at 7 a.m. in St. Ignace, on September 4, 2017.
2. Get a great view of the Mighty Mac at Bridge View Park.
3. Hop on a ferry to Mackinac Island.
4. Eat fudge.
5. Take a Sunset Shipwreck Cruise through Mackinac Straits Island & Diving Charters.
6. Soar over two waterfalls on Mackinaw's longest zipline at Adrenaline Falls Zipline Adventure.
7. Fly above the Straits of Mackinac with Mackinaw Parasailing.
8. Step into the 1770s at the reconstructed fort and fur-trading outpost at Colonial Michilimackinac.
9. Step into the 1880s and experience rifle and cannon firing demonstrations at Fort Mackinac.
10. Go to the very top of Mackinac Island and tour the reconstruction of Fort Holmes.
CIG TRAVEL NAMED WINNER IN THE KNOT BEST OF WEDDINGS 2017
Eleventh Annual Best of Weddings Awards Honor the Top Wedding Vendors Across America
CHICAGO, IL / January 18,2017— CIG TRAVEL is pleased to announce that our agency has been selected as a 2017 winner in The Knot Best of Weddings, an award representing the highest-rated wedding professionals as reviewed by real couples, their families and wedding guests on The Knot, the leading wedding brand and marketplace.
This is the 3rd year we have been selected for The Knot Best of Weddings.
In 2017, only 2% of the 300,000 local wedding professionals listed on TheKnot.com have received this distinguished accolade.
In its eleventh annual year, The Knot continues its longstanding tradition of supporting local wedding vendors with The Knot Best of Weddings 2017, an annual by-couples, for-couples guide to the top wedding professionals across the country.
To determine the winners, The Knot assessed almost one million reviews across the various vendor categories—venues, musicians, florists, photographers, caterers and more. These winners represent the best of the best for wedding professionals that a bride or groom would want to consider in order to inspire, plan and book their own unique wedding.